- Luxalon metal suspended ceilings include tile ceilings, exterior soffit ceilings, acoustical ceilings, open cell, and many more.
- All feature 70% – 95% recycled content. Solutions for nearly any application, including hotel ceilings, commercial ceilings, and hospital ceilings.
- Leading technical/design support, customization and CAD services.
From the Hunter Douglas website.
See manufacturer website for product sheets and specifications
- SQUARELINE Metal Ceiling Tiles are constructed of expanded metal – galvanized powder-coated steel – from 35 percent to 55 percent recycled material.
- The 199 custom SQUARELINE medium black metal ceiling tiles installed in the National Museum of American Jewish History were stretched to obtain an open rate of 70 percent. This open rate allowed for sprinkler heads to be installed above the ceiling tiles. Each tile appears to be floating but is held in place by concealed rows of Z-channel.
From the Pinta website.